After a long day of distance learning and working from home, you deserve a freshly prepared (or freezer/crockpot) meal.
(So let one of our top-notch Help(her)s do it for you.)
*Client is responsible for purchasing ingredients.
Get a qualified, friendly, and background-checked Help(her) for hourly help to complete your tasks. No connection fees!
*All Help(her)s will follow the current guidelines of our local health authorities, wearing masks and gloves when appropriate and practicing social distancing.
HOW IT WORKS
- Hourly, friendly help.
- All our Help(her)s are background-checked.
- Once your hours are purchased, we’ll be in touch for scheduling and location details.
- It’s important for us to find the right Help(her) for you.
- We look forward to learning your expectations and accomplishing the task within the timeframe.
GOOD TO KNOW
- We require at least a 24-hour notice for task scheduling.
- If you need a Help(her) within 24 hours, a $25 rush fee will be applied.